Full Building Survey
A RICS Level 3, Full Building Survey is a thorough inspection of the property.
We fully inspect all parts of the property and report on component condition, remaining life, material uses and suitability. Where defects are identified we will advise of the cause, and best course of remedial action.
This building survey is suitable for both leasehold and freehold houses and flats. We advise you on whether you may be liable to contribute towards the costs of repair of common parts and provide you with the estimated cost of repairs over the next 10 years.
- Full inspection of the structure (lofts and basements included).
- Inspection of the gas, electrics, solar, plumbing and drainage.
- Fixtures and fittings (kitchens, doors, and windows, etc.).
- Building Control compliance.
- Dampness and timber check (check for damp and rot).
- Hazardous materials (Asbestos, Lead and Anthrax etc).
- Subsidence risk assessment.
- Flood risk assessment.
- Environmental factors.
- Extension feasibility assessment (lofts conversions and rear extensions).
- All photographs taken during the survey.
- Estimated accumulative cost sum for repairs, improvements, and provisional costs.
- Email summary of findings within 24 hrs.
- A full report detailing all repairs and remedial action, in electronic format.