New-build Snag Report
The New-build Snag report is suitable for newly-built properties only and is highly recommended before the exchange of contracts. This is a very detailed report detailing every scratch, missing screw,or loose fitting as well as building control compliance ensuring every single snag is listed. Do not over-estimate the quality of a new-build.
We will provide you with a thorough list of snags which you can then present to the vendor and have them remedied before exchanging contracts.
- Full inspection of structural stability.
- Assessment of quality of workmanship, use of materials and adequacy of techniques used.
- Building control compliance.
- Detailed analysis of the function of the fixtures and fittings.
- Inspection of the plumbing, heating, gas and drainage.
- Aerial roof images. (Up to 3+ storey, subject to an available window on the top floor).
- All images taken during the survey.
- A list of snags that are to be remedied by the developer.