Full Building Survey
The below extras are included with the Full Building Survey Plus only:
- Thermal images and/or photos. +
- Aerial roof and chimney images. + (Up to 3+ storey, subject to an available window on the top floor).
- Insurance reinstatement valuation. +
- Breakdown of estimated repairs, improvements, and provisional costs. +
- Turnaround time 3-7 working days.
A RICS Level 3, Full Building Survey is a thorough inspection of the property.
We fully inspect all parts of the property and report on the condition of the components, remaining life, material uses and suitability. Where defects are identified we will advise of the cause, and best course of remedial action.
This building survey is suitable for both leasehold and freehold houses and flats.
If you are buying a leasehold property, we advise you on whether you may be liable to contribute towards the costs of repair of common parts and provide you with the estimated cost of repairs over the next 10 years with our FBS +.
- Full inspection of the structure (lofts and basements included).
- Inspection of the gas, electrics, solar, plumbing and drainage.
- Fixtures and fittings (kitchens, doors, and windows, etc.).
- Building Control compliance.
- Dampness and timber check (check for damp and rot).
- Hazardous materials (Asbestos, Lead and Anthrax etc).
- Subsidence risk assessment.
- Flood risk assessment.
- Environmental factors.
- Extension feasibility assessment (lofts conversions and rear extensions).
- Email summary of findings within 48 hrs.
- A full report detailing all repairs and remedial action, in electronic format.